8(a) Program Certification Boot Camp (Doing business with the Federal Government)
All small business owners are invited to join the U.S Small Business Administration for these series of workshops to gain more insight about the best kept secret in the federal government and more.
Don’t miss these monthly informational workshops on the U.S. Small Business Administration’s flagship program; the 8(a) Business Development (BD) Program. The 8(a) Program is designed to help small businesses who are owned by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals compete in the federal marketplace. The 8(a) BD Program offers executive level business training that helps to keep your small business competitive! There are many benefits, requirements, and an online application process for the 8(a) BD Program.
January 10, 2017
February 14, 2017
March 14, 2017
April 11, 2017
May 9, 2017
June 13, 2017
July 11, 2017
North Florida District Office
7825 Baymeadows Way, Suite 100B
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Lucille B. Trotter Conference Room
- Sole-source contracts – up to $4 million for goods and services and $6.5 million for manufacturing
- Specialized business training, marketing assistance, counseling and high-level executive development
- Your business must be qualified as small
- Your business must be majority-owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individual(s)
- Your business must demonstrate potential for success as well as other requirements!
Posted on December 1, 2016, in Business Development and tagged business, contracting, governement, government contracting, Resources, SBA, small business, smallbusinessadministration. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.