Category Archives: jobs
Everyone wants to know how they can work from home so we’ve made it simple. Below is a list of companies that allow you to work from home. If you have your own personal computer with “at least” Windows 7 you could be in business. Most companies will require you to have some form of customer service skills along with some computer knowledge. Of course its always beneficial to have a resume handy and have some time to complete any assessments required for the application process. Good luck and happy job hunting ! Click the BOLD text to go directly to the jobs page.
- Nordstrom – Hires agents from several US states.
- PODS – Hires experienced customer service professionals to work from home.
- Sykes – Hires US and Canada based virtual call center agents.
- U-Haul – Hires agents from US for full-time work from home. Paid training.
- Xerox – Hiring customer support agents for several work at home positions.
- Apple – Hires at-home advisors and also provides an iMac so you can work from home.
- Amazon – Hires virtual customer service agents throughout US.
- Alorica – Hires customer support, technical support and retention agents to work from home.
- Asurion – Hires at-home customer service team members from certain US states.
- Convergys – Looking for home agents to take calls for their clients. Pays between $7 to $12 per hour.
Come back soon for more work at home jobs.
Looking for full-time or part time employment? Wal Mart is opening it’s newest location in Jacksonville Florida off of Collins Rd. If you need information on how to apply we have all the details here:
Apply on site at their temporary hiring center: 1580 Wells Rd Jacksonville Florida 32073
The hours to apply at the temporary hiring center are as follows:
Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm & Saturday 8am – 5pm