Happy Birthday, America! This star-spangled celebration features the First Coast’s most spectacular 4th of July fireworks display over the St. Johns River. You have to see it to believe it!
Fireworks can be viewed from the Northbank and Southbank of the St. Johns River. The fireworks show will also be choreographed to a special patriotic soundtrack which can be heard on the Northbank and Southbank.
Boat Docking & Anchoring
- Docking on the Northbank and Southbank and at the Metropolitan Park Marina is first-come, first-served in areas not marked as closed.
- Docking is allowed for a maximum of 72 hours.
- No anchoring between the Main and Acosta Bridge.
- No anchoring west of the School Board Building to the Main Street Bridge.
- No open flames or open flame grills allowed on boats at or on city dock.
- No swimming in the marina or around the city docks.
- For more information, contact the City Dockmaster: (904) 630-0839 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the Fourth of July Celebration in downtown Jacksonville, call (904) 630-3690 or e-mail email@example.com