Attendees will learn:
- What’s involved in Starting a Small Business
- The Emerson Planning System
- Funding Your Start-up
- Developing a Niche
- 5 Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail
For more information and to register please click HERE
This information has been provided to you by http://www.score.gov please visit their website for more information and other upcoming webinars
The Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce will be hosting it’s Small Business Center Orientation event. The event will be held in the heart of Downtown Jacksonville, see below for address and time details. The event will cover the following information
- Expanding or starting a business
- Business library services
- Counseling sessions
- Business workshops
- Financing options
- Contracting with the government
- Gaining certification from government agencies
- Building mentor relationships
I recommend this event to anyone interested in starting or growing their business. The Jacksonville Chamber of commerce serves as a direct link to getting started on your vision. Click the link for official details
Time & Location Details are as follows.
Jacksonville Women’s Business Center (JWBC) started operations in November 2004 to advance the success of women entrepreneurs at every stage of business development. Both aspiring and existing business owners gain access to education, capital, resources and networks to help them become more successful. Programs are designed to deliver these benefits in support of women as they launch and grow their businesses. The JWBC serves clients in Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau, Putnam and St. Johns counties.
Supporting Women Entrepreneurs at Every Step
Jacksonville Women’s Business Center is committed to supporting the woman entrepreneur at every stage of business development as she faces all types of business challenges while becoming increasingly successful.
- Aspiring – Has an idea and a commitment to explore it
- Emerging – Engaged in defining a market, developing products and services and building a business organization
- Growing – Has experienced dramatic expansion success with evidence of developing professional management and systems
- Accomplished – Proven processes, effective management and continuous profitable growth
WASHINGTON – Small businesses interested in starting or expanding sales of their goods and services overseas have access to a new, free online tool that will gauge their readiness to export and help them develop an export business plan.
The Export Business Planner, developed by the U.S. Small Business Administration, offers a ready-made, customizable and easily accessible document that can be updated and referenced continuously as the business grows.
The Planner, located at www.sba.gov/exportbusinessplanner, allows users to:
• Determine their export readiness
• Learn about training and counseling opportunities
• Complete worksheets for global market research
• Obtain financing information and options
• Customize export marketing plans, and
• Access resources for exporters
“Creating jobs through exporting is one of the nation’s top economic priorities, as the President indicated when he launched the National Export Initiative,” said SBA Administrator Karen G. Mills. “Giving exporters the tools to do their part in this effort is essential. The new Export Business Planner is one such tool and will serve businesses in the critical process of planning for their success.”
The Planner is a PDF file that can be easily downloaded, accessed, customized, and updated every time you use it. It features an extensive compilation of export research and information, including quick links to websites, video profiles, training podcasts, trade statistics, contact information to counseling resources such as SCORE and SBDCs, a list of current SBA lenders and much more.
The tool is organized in comprehensive chapters that are cross-linked and indexed for efficiency and easy access to related topics.
The chapters include:
• Introduction to Exporting
• Training and Counseling
• Getting Started: Creating an Export Business Plan
• Developing your Marketing plan
• Financing your Export Venture
• Accounting Worksheets: Costing, Financial Forecasting and Product Pricing
• Utilizing Technology for successful Exporting
• Your New Marketing Plan: Summary, Timeline
• Updates, Transportation and Documentation
A special, very useful feature of the Planner is the customizable worksheets, which provide templates for developing your export business plan, conducting business assessments and foreign market research, creating your marketing plan, costing and sale projections, goal setting and much more.
You may need further assistance with your business plan, please feel free to CONTACT US !
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org