Everyone wants to know how they can work from home so we’ve made it simple. Below is a list of companies that allow you to work from home. If you have your own personal computer with “at least” Windows 7 you could be in business. Most companies will require you to have some form of customer service skills along with some computer knowledge. Of course its always beneficial to have a resume handy and have some time to complete any assessments required for the application process. Good luck and happy job hunting ! Click the BOLD text to go directly to the jobs page.
- Nordstrom – Hires agents from several US states.
- PODS – Hires experienced customer service professionals to work from home.
- Sykes – Hires US and Canada based virtual call center agents.
- U-Haul – Hires agents from US for full-time work from home. Paid training.
- Xerox – Hiring customer support agents for several work at home positions.
- Apple – Hires at-home advisors and also provides an iMac so you can work from home.
- Amazon – Hires virtual customer service agents throughout US.
- Alorica – Hires customer support, technical support and retention agents to work from home.
- Asurion – Hires at-home customer service team members from certain US states.
- Convergys – Looking for home agents to take calls for their clients. Pays between $7 to $12 per hour.
Come back soon for more work at home jobs.